Climb – “Move with effort, especially into or out of a confined space;”
Welcome to the Ladder Hacker community. Congratulations on taking the first step on a new life of success and happiness.
We approach our days with a certain mindset. Which is yours? Our community believes we can win. We believe we belong. Success is your perspective and is what matters to you. We do not tell you what success is but rather provide tools to use on your own personal success journey.
We say it’s about climbing the corporate ladder but more about the ladder to success.
“Success (the opposite of failure) is the status of having achieved and accomplished an aim or objective.”
You may be wondering which are things you may hear or learn this community?
You digest insight on what to do in an interview, what to wear to work and to those interviews, how to resolve conflicts, and much more? Check out my intro below for a deeper dive:
We have 3 pillars that are the foundation to our academy and what I have been able to use during my climb.
- Professionalism – Office etiquette, problem solving, Networking, and more.
Being professional has many benefits to how you are portrayed. Confidence in your professionalism alleviates the anxiety of the first impression and their perception of you after you leave their presence. I can’t stress enough how important this step is.
- Accountability – Being Accountable for your actions, being on time, and making deadlines.
Being accountable is what is going to not only build trust with your colleagues and connections but it will also help you stay organized and be on point even in the toughest situations.
- Style – How to dress the part for the right situation, and how to align your style of conducting business with your best foot forward.
With that in mind, we have identified 4 key elements that many need to align with their learning process. This is the next tier of evolution after these pillars. Keep these 4 core elements to obtain as we grow together.
Core Elements That Many Don’t Have Access To:
- Mentorship – It is tough to find a real mentor that will care about you and will give you advice or access to their contacts when you’re ready. We are here to help guide you to who that will be for your career.
- Information – In a world full of too much information and fluff it is hard to decipher what to consume and what is the right information for you. We give you options and the right mindset and tools to know what to look for. Make sure you are always improving your skill set.
- Experience – You don’t get to learn certain things until you have those experiences or failures. With us you don’t have to wait for that. We will help you skip many mistakes others make on their way. Our experiences are now your experiences.
- Money Management – Sometimes it’s tough to have the right clothes, or be able to pay for things at certain meetings or networking opportunities. We will show you ways to troubleshoot those moments and work around them. Even more importantly, when you do manage to climb that corporate ladder, we will provide you with the tools to keep that money and invest it. The worst thing to do when opportunities come to you is to not be prepared.
In the end, it is important to understand that it is not as complicated as it seems. Show up on time, remember the foundational skills and show enthusiasm to learn and care about your employer or partners’ success.
This will take you a long way. We are happy to have you and look forward to how we develop together. Please stay tuned as we will soon be releasing a full comprehensive platform where you will learn at your own pace.
See you soon.
Ambitious business man climbing stairs to meet incoming challenge and business opportunity. The high stair represents the concept of career path success, future planning and business competitions.